- News Update USC's Enfield, UTEP's Floyd reportedly clash - Members of two Division I coaching staffs reportedly cl... ow.ly/2BRLwC 6 days ago
- News Update Rodgers eyes Week 14 return vs. Falcons - Aaron Rodgers hopes to be back for the Green Bay Packers' De... ow.ly/2BRLwD 6 days ago
- News Update Lions get first Thanksgiving win in 10 years - Matthew Stafford made up for some mistakes with three t... ow.ly/2BRLwE 6 days ago
- News Update Oklahoma St. beats Purdue with Smart's 30 - Smart scores 30, No. 5 Oklahoma State beats Purdue ow.ly/2BRLwF 6 days ago
- News Update NAIA player may cede Thunder's $20K prize - A college basketball player who won $20,000 for hitting a ... 1 week ago
- News Update Packers OL: Lions D all about cheap shots - on't expect anything Thanksgiving pleasantries between Gre... 1 week ago
- News Update Winston's attorney wants 'cloud' lifted soon - The lawyer for Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston... 1 week ago
- Panthers Head to Indianapolis for Season Opening Weekend
- ODU men’s soccer team opens vs Indianapolis tonight
- Strong Offensive Attack, Walcott Tallies Lead Capital to Season-Opening Win
- ODU Opens 2011 With Non-Conference Matchup Against Saint Joseph’s
- Central Ohio Welcomes the support of State Farm Insurance / Pat Grove Agency
- Daily Word: Around college hoops December 4, 2013Questions from around college basketball
- UNC strikes again, topples Michigan State December 5, 2013J.P. Tokoto had 12 points and a career-high 10 rebounds to help North Carolina beat No. 1 Michigan State 79-65 on Wednesday night, giving the Tar Heels another impressive victory in their inconsistent season.
- Ohio State rips Maryland in Big Ten/ACC tilt December 5, 2013LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to lead No. 5 Ohio State to an early lead and a 76-60 victory over Maryland on Wednesday night in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge.
- Wisconsin (9-0) holds Virginia to 38 points December 5, 2013Josh Gasser scored 11 points and No. 8 Wisconsin won a defensive struggle against Virginia 48-38 on Wednesday night in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge, giving coach Bo Ryan his 300th victory with the Badgers.
- Florida's Wilbekin (ankle) out indefinitely December 3, 2013Florida senior guard Scottie Wilbekin is out indefinitely with a right high ankle sprain, adding to the list of growing roster issues for the No. 15-ranked Gators.
- Daily Word: Around college hoops December 4, 2013
Monthly Archives: September 2011
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Panthers open the 2011 season on the road as they take on Drury (Mo.) at 5 p.m. this Friday at Key Stadium on the campus of Indianapolis. ODU then squares off against the UIndy Greyhounds at … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio Dominican’s men’s soccer team kicks off the 2011 campaign at 7 p.m. this Friday as they welcome the Indianapolis Greyhounds to Panther Field for both teams’ regular season openers. About the Panthers: ODU, the GLIAC regular … Continue reading
COLUMBUS – The Capital University women’s soccer team began its 2011 season on a high note Thursday with a forceful 4-0 victory over Ohio Wesleyan in a non-conference affair at Bernlohr Stadium. The Crusaders, who outshot the Battling Bishops (0-1) … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio — With a slew of returners on both sides of the football, a talented recruiting class and a year of experience of play in the GLIAC and at the Division II level, Ohio Dominican’s football team looks forward … Continue reading
Central Ohio Youth Sports would like to thank State Farm Insurance, Pat Grove Agency for their support.