- News Update USC's Enfield, UTEP's Floyd reportedly clash - Members of two Division I coaching staffs reportedly cl... ow.ly/2BRLwC 6 days ago
- News Update Rodgers eyes Week 14 return vs. Falcons - Aaron Rodgers hopes to be back for the Green Bay Packers' De... ow.ly/2BRLwD 6 days ago
- News Update Lions get first Thanksgiving win in 10 years - Matthew Stafford made up for some mistakes with three t... ow.ly/2BRLwE 6 days ago
- News Update Oklahoma St. beats Purdue with Smart's 30 - Smart scores 30, No. 5 Oklahoma State beats Purdue ow.ly/2BRLwF 6 days ago
- News Update NAIA player may cede Thunder's $20K prize - A college basketball player who won $20,000 for hitting a ... 1 week ago
- News Update Packers OL: Lions D all about cheap shots - on't expect anything Thanksgiving pleasantries between Gre... 1 week ago
- News Update Winston's attorney wants 'cloud' lifted soon - The lawyer for Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston... 1 week ago
- Panthers Head to Indianapolis for Season Opening Weekend
- ODU men’s soccer team opens vs Indianapolis tonight
- Strong Offensive Attack, Walcott Tallies Lead Capital to Season-Opening Win
- ODU Opens 2011 With Non-Conference Matchup Against Saint Joseph’s
- Central Ohio Welcomes the support of State Farm Insurance / Pat Grove Agency
- Daily Word: Around college hoops December 4, 2013Questions from around college basketball
- Cooney, No. 4 Syracuse roll past Indiana December 4, 2013Trevor Cooney scored 21 points, Tyler Ennis added 17 points and eight assists, and No. 4 Syracuse beat Indiana 69-52 in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge on Tuesday night.
- Duke rebounds, grinds out win vs. Michigan December 4, 2013Quinn Cook had 24 points and nine assists to help No. 10 Duke beat No. 22 Michigan 79-69 on Tuesday night in the Big Ten/ACC Challenge.
- Gordon guides Arizona rout of Texas Tech December 4, 2013Aaron Gordon scored 19 points, Nick Johnson and Brandon Ashley added 18 each, and No. 2 Arizona beat Texas Tech 79-58 on Tuesday night in the Wildcats' first game since beating Duke for the NIT Season Tip-off championship.
- Florida's Wilbekin (ankle) out indefinitely December 3, 2013Florida senior guard Scottie Wilbekin is out indefinitely with a right high ankle sprain, adding to the list of growing roster issues for the No. 15-ranked Gators.
- Daily Word: Around college hoops December 4, 2013
Author Archives: Central Ohio Youth Sports
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Panthers open the 2011 season on the road as they take on Drury (Mo.) at 5 p.m. this Friday at Key Stadium on the campus of Indianapolis. ODU then squares off against the UIndy Greyhounds at … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio Dominican’s men’s soccer team kicks off the 2011 campaign at 7 p.m. this Friday as they welcome the Indianapolis Greyhounds to Panther Field for both teams’ regular season openers. About the Panthers: ODU, the GLIAC regular … Continue reading
COLUMBUS – The Capital University women’s soccer team began its 2011 season on a high note Thursday with a forceful 4-0 victory over Ohio Wesleyan in a non-conference affair at Bernlohr Stadium. The Crusaders, who outshot the Battling Bishops (0-1) … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio — With a slew of returners on both sides of the football, a talented recruiting class and a year of experience of play in the GLIAC and at the Division II level, Ohio Dominican’s football team looks forward … Continue reading
Central Ohio Youth Sports would like to thank State Farm Insurance, Pat Grove Agency for their support.
2011 Capital Football Season Preview: Stanford, Crusaders Look to Build Consistency With Toughness, Togetherness
Each time the 2010 Capital University football team fell, it found a way to bounce back with one play or one game. Unfortunately for the Crusaders, the ups equaled the downs in coach Henry Stanford’s first season at the helm. Capital overcame … Continue reading
Capital University head men’s soccer coach Josh Racette’s definition of a rebuilding year falls under the category of a successful season for most coaches at the collegiate level. While the second-year coach was chiefly referring to the graduation of offensive stalwart … Continue reading
The Capital University football team was selected to finish sixth in the Ohio Athletic Conference preseason media and coaches polls, the league announced last week at the OAC Football Media Preview held recently at the Pro Football Hall of Fame … Continue reading
The Capital University athletic department kicked off the 2011-12 season with its annual pasta dinner for fall sports teams on Wednesday, Aug. 24, at the Capital Center field house. All six of the Crusaders’ fall teams – football, volleyball, … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio – In a fiercely fought, physical exhibition game that featured three yellow cards, Ohio Dominican’s men’s soccer team battled to a 0-0 draw against visiting Capital on Saturday evening at Panther Field. ODU struggled early on to match … Continue reading