Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Panthers Head to Indianapolis for Season Opening Weekend
- ODU men’s soccer team opens vs Indianapolis tonight
- Strong Offensive Attack, Walcott Tallies Lead Capital to Season-Opening Win
- ODU Opens 2011 With Non-Conference Matchup Against Saint Joseph’s
- Central Ohio Welcomes the support of State Farm Insurance / Pat Grove Agency
- Green Bay coach to keep job after investigation May 24, 2013Following the conclusion of an independent investigation into claims that he mistreated multiple players, Wisconsin-Green Bay coach Brian Wardle will retain his current post, according to a release distributed by the school Friday afternoon.
- Coach K calls Team USA 'ultimate honor' May 24, 2013Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski just couldn't pass on "the ultimate honor" of representing his country again as the U.S. men's national team coach.
- Florida F Yeguete has surgery on right knee May 22, 2013Florida Gators senior forward Will Yeguete underwent arthroscopic surgery Wednesday morning to clean up his right knee, the school announced.
- SEC hires Vincent as associate commissioner May 24, 2013The Southeastern Conference has hired LSU administrator Herb Vincent as associate commissioner for communications.
- Elon joining Colonial in latest expansion move May 23, 2013Elon is joining the Colonial Athletic Association for the 2014-15 season.
- Green Bay coach to keep job after investigation May 24, 2013
Author Archives: Central Ohio Youth Sports
COLUMBUS, Ohio – The Panthers open the 2011 season on the road as they take on Drury (Mo.) at 5 p.m. this Friday at Key Stadium on the campus of Indianapolis. ODU then squares off against the UIndy Greyhounds at … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio – Ohio Dominican’s men’s soccer team kicks off the 2011 campaign at 7 p.m. this Friday as they welcome the Indianapolis Greyhounds to Panther Field for both teams’ regular season openers. About the Panthers: ODU, the GLIAC regular … Continue reading
COLUMBUS – The Capital University women’s soccer team began its 2011 season on a high note Thursday with a forceful 4-0 victory over Ohio Wesleyan in a non-conference affair at Bernlohr Stadium. The Crusaders, who outshot the Battling Bishops (0-1) … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio — With a slew of returners on both sides of the football, a talented recruiting class and a year of experience of play in the GLIAC and at the Division II level, Ohio Dominican’s football team looks forward … Continue reading
Central Ohio Youth Sports would like to thank State Farm Insurance, Pat Grove Agency for their support.
2011 Capital Football Season Preview: Stanford, Crusaders Look to Build Consistency With Toughness, Togetherness
Each time the 2010 Capital University football team fell, it found a way to bounce back with one play or one game. Unfortunately for the Crusaders, the ups equaled the downs in coach Henry Stanford’s first season at the helm. Capital overcame … Continue reading
Capital University head men’s soccer coach Josh Racette’s definition of a rebuilding year falls under the category of a successful season for most coaches at the collegiate level. While the second-year coach was chiefly referring to the graduation of offensive stalwart … Continue reading
The Capital University football team was selected to finish sixth in the Ohio Athletic Conference preseason media and coaches polls, the league announced last week at the OAC Football Media Preview held recently at the Pro Football Hall of Fame … Continue reading
The Capital University athletic department kicked off the 2011-12 season with its annual pasta dinner for fall sports teams on Wednesday, Aug. 24, at the Capital Center field house. All six of the Crusaders’ fall teams – football, volleyball, … Continue reading
COLUMBUS, Ohio – In a fiercely fought, physical exhibition game that featured three yellow cards, Ohio Dominican’s men’s soccer team battled to a 0-0 draw against visiting Capital on Saturday evening at Panther Field. ODU struggled early on to match … Continue reading