Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Panthers Head to Indianapolis for Season Opening Weekend
- ODU men’s soccer team opens vs Indianapolis tonight
- Strong Offensive Attack, Walcott Tallies Lead Capital to Season-Opening Win
- ODU Opens 2011 With Non-Conference Matchup Against Saint Joseph’s
- Central Ohio Welcomes the support of State Farm Insurance / Pat Grove Agency
- Arizona Crushes New Mexico State December 12, 2013Visit ESPN.com for the complete story.
- NCAA president: Pay-for-play isn't coming December 11, 2013Despite a growing public perception that college athletes in revenue-generating sports should be compensated beyond their scholarship, NCAA president Mark Emmert reaffirmed Wednesday that his conversations with school presidents don't echo that sentiment.
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences December 12, 2013President Mark Emmert says NCAA members are "cautiously optimistic" that the organization can create an acceptable plan to give the five power conferences more autonomy.
- No. 1 Arizona runs over New Mexico State December 12, 2013Brandon Ashley scored 15 points, Kaleb Tarczewski added 14 and No. 1 Arizona shook off a slow start to dominate New Mexico State 74-48 on Wednesday night.
- Smith, Ohio State cruise to rout of Bryant December 12, 2013Lenzelle Smith Jr. scored 19 points and No. 3 Ohio State pulled away early to beat Bryant 86-48 on Wednesday night.
- Arizona Crushes New Mexico State December 12, 2013
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Central Ohio Youth Sports would like to thank State Farm Insurance, Pat Grove Agency for their support.
University’s application for full membership into NCAA Division II is official. The NCAA notified Ohio Dominican officials via a conference call Friday afternoon. The final approval closes a three-year transition process as the university officially moves from the National Association … Continue reading
The Big Ten Conference is considering a proposal to increase aid to athletes for living expenses. I have long been a supporter of increasing aid to these student athletes. I am not naive enough to believe that this will solve … Continue reading
Photo courtesy of Ernie Aranyosi CLEVELAND, Ohio – University of Akron men’s basketball guard Steve McNees (4) has been named Mid-American Conference Male Scholar Athlete of the Week for the week of Feb. 7 the league office announced on Friday. … Continue reading
Welcome to Parkman Studios. We will publish photos and videos primarily focusing on sports. However we reserve to add other interesting topics as well.